oh hey, my name is ana and you probably won't like anyway.
dargavs, in north ossetia, is a necropolis dating to pagan times with 90+ small dwellings each housing a family crypt. a watchtower looks after and protects the dead residents.
just so you know what is going on in my country right now:
- votes came in for independence 45% yes 55% no
- media very “”no”” centred and bias
- unionists are now attacking yes voters
- a seventeen year old girl has been stabbed
- they are burning our saltire giving nazi salutes
- our first minister resigns
please signal boost this